What my bliss means:
My bliss means I do what I like day by day. Something that I don’t mind doing it for 12 hours a day even more. Something that not only cheers my day but also enables me to be meaningful to others. It’s a bliss to live life gratefully by doing something I like most.
A thing that makes me can’t wait for another day to continue what I am doing on that day.
A thing that allows me to love and accept myself deeper. A thing that fulfills my life and seals my emptiness. The thing that enables me to travel around my lovely country and around the world to see the diversity of cultures and the great views. My bliss is my willingness to find what the thing is, eagerness to discover it, and courage to take what it takes to make it happens.
My bliss means I do what I like day by day. Something that I don’t mind doing it for 12 hours a day even more. Something that not only cheers my day but also enables me to be meaningful to others. It’s a bliss to live life gratefully by doing something I like most.
A thing that makes me can’t wait for another day to continue what I am doing on that day.
A thing that allows me to love and accept myself deeper. A thing that fulfills my life and seals my emptiness. The thing that enables me to travel around my lovely country and around the world to see the diversity of cultures and the great views. My bliss is my willingness to find what the thing is, eagerness to discover it, and courage to take what it takes to make it happens.