This happened in December 1996. I still remember this because this story is really unforgettable.
I called him but he wasn’t at home again. (we didn’t have HP at that time)
He was my “friend” at LIA Pangadegan.
He had cute curly hair, was nice and kind.
He drove a black Estilo.
We went to Block M and watched movie after class for several times.
Two days before, I also called him and he wasn’t at home.
At that time, his mom told me that he was out... going somewhere with Novi.
What?
?%^&#$@!???
Novi?
??@!!&^%#*@!$?!
Who the hell is she?
And for the next few days I kept wondering what the girl was like, what they were doing.
How could he?!
For the next few days I kept singing this song:
…...there’s no excuse my friend
For breaking my heart
Breaking my heart again
This is where our journey ends
You’re breaking my heart again….
Then I called him. Bingo! He’s at home!
I couldn’t help my self to start asking him about this Novi.
I bombarded him with questions about this girl.
And he kept asking me back. What?? What’re you saying?? Who’re you talking about??
“for God’s sake. Stop muttering!” I ordered him before I hung up the phone.
He didn’t even call me the next day. “fine!” I said “I will never call him again!”
But two days later, he came to my house with someone. He introduced that person to me. That person then introduced himself.
“hello. I am Novi…….Novianto……I am the one who went out with your BF a couple of days ago.”
Hhmmffpphhh…....
this Novi who i had been jealous of is a he!
I called him but he wasn’t at home again. (we didn’t have HP at that time)
He was my “friend” at LIA Pangadegan.
He had cute curly hair, was nice and kind.
He drove a black Estilo.
We went to Block M and watched movie after class for several times.
Two days before, I also called him and he wasn’t at home.
At that time, his mom told me that he was out... going somewhere with Novi.
What?
?%^&#$@!???
Novi?
??@!!&^%#*@!$?!
Who the hell is she?
And for the next few days I kept wondering what the girl was like, what they were doing.
How could he?!
For the next few days I kept singing this song:
…...there’s no excuse my friend
For breaking my heart
Breaking my heart again
This is where our journey ends
You’re breaking my heart again….
Then I called him. Bingo! He’s at home!
I couldn’t help my self to start asking him about this Novi.
I bombarded him with questions about this girl.
And he kept asking me back. What?? What’re you saying?? Who’re you talking about??
“for God’s sake. Stop muttering!” I ordered him before I hung up the phone.
He didn’t even call me the next day. “fine!” I said “I will never call him again!”
But two days later, he came to my house with someone. He introduced that person to me. That person then introduced himself.
“hello. I am Novi…….Novianto……I am the one who went out with your BF a couple of days ago.”
Hhmmffpphhh…....
this Novi who i had been jealous of is a he!