December 26, 2008

An Amazing Quartet



This album IL DIVO was released on April 19, 2005. This is Il divo's debut album. The Quartet is comprised of American tenor David Miller, popular French singer Sebastien Izambard, Swiss tenor Urs Buhler, and Spanish baritone Carlos Marin. The exceptional quartet brought a blend of classical and pop music to audiences around the world.

In this album there are twelve gorgeous songs; 4 songs in Spanish, 6 songs in Italian, and 2 songs in English.

They are:

Regresa A Mi (Spanish) (4.40)
Mama (3.18)
Nella Fantasia (Italian) (4.25)
Passera (Italian) (4.39)
Everytime I Look At you (3.28)
Ti Amero (Italian) (4.00)

Dentro Un ALtro Si (Italian) (4.32)

The Man You Love (Spanish) (3.55)

Feelings (Italian) (3.38)
Hoy Que Ya No Estas Aqui (Spanish) (4.18)

Sei Parte Ormai Di Me (Italian) (4.26)
A Mi Manera (Spanish) (4.26)

I like all the songs in this album. Even though I don't understand the songs in Spanish and Italian, I can enjoy all of the songs.